Ben's home!

Ben got home around midnight last night from his deployment. Bailey has been attached to him at the hip since he got in. She just sits and stares, and if he doesn't touch her she whines until he does. Brooke saw him for a few minutes this morning before leaving for school. He still has to go into work today for a small amount of time, then we'll get some family time tonight. Not sure what's in store for him next...we'll let you know when we know!
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    We're all very happy that he's back home with you and Brooke.
    Can't wait to see ya'll in April.
    xoxoxo
    Mom


  2. Hey, love the blog. You did a great job. And Ben, I'm glad you're back. Hope you are here for awhile too. It was fun seeing and hanging out with you guys tonight. Hope we can do it again soon.
    Leah


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Glad your back safely Ben. I enjoyed my visit in January and I hope to see you this summer.

    Donovan