Doin' well
Ben is doing well and is settling into his temporary living quarters :) Things have been quiet but according to him things will get busy really soon. He's being required to grow facial hair, which he is thoroughly enjoying!! He promised to send pictures of himself with a beard! I will certainly share when he sends it! Please keep him in your prayers as things start to get "interesting" on the other side of the world.
Brooke is keeping life busy for me so it's helping time to pass quickly. She started track practice last week. At this time she's going to be one of the long distance runners, so she's running 3-4 miles a day...oh, to have that kind of energy!!! Another momentous occasion will arrive soon...her Confirmation is March 10! Please pray for her as she prepares herself to confirm her faith in Christ and makes a commitment to continue practicing and growing in her faith.
Bailey is doing well. With her best friend away for a while :( she's a bit lonely, which leads to mischevious behavior (haha!). So she started going to doggie daycamp 2 days a week...I know it sounds crazy and I laugh as I write that! But she comes home exhausted from a day of play with other dogs. If anything, it relieves the guilt I feel about not having time to walk her!
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers! More updates coming soon! As well as pictures from Brooke's Confirmation.
Brooke is keeping life busy for me so it's helping time to pass quickly. She started track practice last week. At this time she's going to be one of the long distance runners, so she's running 3-4 miles a day...oh, to have that kind of energy!!! Another momentous occasion will arrive soon...her Confirmation is March 10! Please pray for her as she prepares herself to confirm her faith in Christ and makes a commitment to continue practicing and growing in her faith.
Bailey is doing well. With her best friend away for a while :( she's a bit lonely, which leads to mischevious behavior (haha!). So she started going to doggie daycamp 2 days a week...I know it sounds crazy and I laugh as I write that! But she comes home exhausted from a day of play with other dogs. If anything, it relieves the guilt I feel about not having time to walk her!
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers! More updates coming soon! As well as pictures from Brooke's Confirmation.

Glad to hear Ben is doing well. Doodle, Nana's prayers go out to you and know how proud I am that you know who your Lord is. He died on the cross so that we would have Salvation. Know that anytime you are feeling alone, you're not really because He is with us all the time. Just talk to Him, He listens even though we sometimes don't realize it.
We love you and Miss you terribly.
Nana & PEddie