Brooke's car
Brooke finished driver's ed. on Tuesday and we bought her a car the same day! Friends of ours were selling their car for a steal-of-a-price and it runs great and is in good condition. Great deal that we couldn't pass up so we jumped on it quickly! It's 1997 Bonneville and it's plum/deep purple. The previous owners called it The Purple Monster and the name has stuck! Now Brooke just has to get her permit so she can start driving it...her 15th birthday is in 2 weeks, so it'll be some time after that. She is soooooooooo excited about the car. She just wants to come home and sit in it :)

OMG.....I can't believe you are driving already! It just made me realize that Sydney is one year behind you (now I am getting nervous).
Happy Birthday Brooke!
We Love You
Aunt Sam, Uncle Kurt, & Syd
Happy Birthday Brooke!!! Hope you had a great day. I'm glad to see you got a car. Congratulations.
Love,
Aunt Nicki, Uncle Mike, & Kimmie